Disneyland tickets that will give you express entry to the theme park’s most popular rides and attractions? Yup, it’s not a pipe dream—and the best part is that it’s absolutely free of charge.
Everyone wants a ride on the roller coasters, but understandably, hardly anyone enjoys being stuck in line. Like you, we’d much rather carry on exploring the wonderland, so it’s a good thing that there is the FASTPASS service!
- Check Return Time
- Head to FASTPASS ticketing machine
- Scan barcode on admission ticket or annual pass
- Print FASTPASS
- Enjoy other rides and attractions
- Return to attraction at the stipulated Return Time
- Queue at the FASTPASS express queue
The FASTPASS service is free and available to everyone with an admission ticket (or annual pass) into the park. The concept is straightforward: At the entrance of each eligible attraction is a FASTPASS ticket machine where you can see the next available Return Time (to take the ride). This timing is fixed, and will only “refresh” after all seats for it have been taken. If the timing works for you, select it and insert your admission ticket to print your FASTPASS. Then, all you need to do is return to the attraction when it’s your turn, and voila!
- The FASTPASS tickets are only valid on the day you book it, for the selected timeslot.
- Everyone in your group will need to have their own FASTPASS ticket, so bring along everyone’s admission tickets and have everyone book a seat each.
- You will not be able to book multiple FASTPASS tickets in each zone. Your ticket will indicate when you can book your next FASTPASS.
- There is a fixed number of seats available for each ride at each time slot. This means that FASTPASS tickets can run out, especially for the popular rides! We recommended grabbing the FASTPASS tickets for those rides first.
Attractions Eligible for FASTPASS
You may purchase open-dated tickets to Tokyo Disneyland and Hong Kong Disneyland here. We’ve listed the eligible attractions for these two theme parks—don’t forget to screen shot it for your reference!
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Haunted Mansion
- Pooh’s Hunny Hunt
- Monsters Inc. Ride & Go Seek!
- Star Tours: The Adventure Continue
- Space Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters
- Hyperspace Mountain
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Ready to embark on your adventure? Reserve your ChangiWifi router for UNLIMITED internet 24-7, at as low as $5/day*. Beat the queue and book those attraction tickets and day tours with us—no frills, no fuss.